Wien 3420 AG has a solid network of partners.
The successful development of aspern Seestadt is a joint venture. For this reason, the Seestadt development agency Wien 3420 AG collaborates on a daily basis with a whole series of partners. We'd like to take this opportunity to introduce a few of them.
Logo City of Vienna

The City of Vienna

One of our most important partners is the City of Vienna and its institutions. Vienna's municipal administration has been firmly behind the aspern Seestadt project since its inception. Professionals from the city's Department for Urban Development and Planning were closely involved in the drafting of the master plan, which was unanimously adopted by the Commission for Urban Development in 2007. Since that date, a series of experts from the City of Vienna have played their part in the ongoing development of aspern Seestadt.
Logo wohnfods wien

Vienna Housing Fund

One of our key partners from the City of Vienna is the Vienna Housing Fund, which is responsible for managing the city's social housing programme. Beside property management, quality assurance and refurbishment schemes, the Vienna Housing Fund is also in charge of housing project development.
Logo wien 3420 AG

The site owners

A number of companies came together to found the development agency Wien 3420 aspern development AG before the master plan was even drafted.
The agency's main task was and remains bringing together a wide range of different fields of expertise based on a collaborative approach in order to achieve a high overall quality of urban planning and design.
Wien 3420 AG is 73.4% owned by GELUP GmbH. GELUP GmbH is a subsidiary of the Vienna Business Agency, the VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP and the building society of Österreichische Sparkassen AG. A 26.6% stake is owned by ARE Austrian Real Estate Development GmbH, a direct subsidiary of the Austrian federal property administration (Bundesimmobiliengesellschaft, BIG).
Logo Vienna Business Agency

Vienna Business Agency. A fund of the City of Vienna.

The Vienna Business Agency is the city's central instrument for economic policy-making. Its aim is to strengthen the city's economy and its potential for innovation, sustainably modernising Vienna as a business location and developing its capacity to compete internationally.
Logo Vienna Insurance Group


The VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP (VIG) is the leading insurance specialist in Austria as well as in Central and Eastern Europe. Some 50 companies in 25 countries form a Group with a long-standing tradition, strong brands and close customer relations. VIG has close to 200 years of experience in the insurance business.
Logo Sparkasse

The building society of the Austrian savings bank group österreichische Sparkassen AG

The building society s-Bausparkasse is a modern service provider offering a broad spectrum of services to help clients realise their dream of owning their own home. The building society is a 95% subsidiary of Erste Bank der oesterreichischen Sparkassen AG, with the VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP holding the remaining 5%.
Logo BIG Bundes Immobilien Gesellschaft

The Austrian federal property administration

BIG is the central manager of publicly owned buildings and land in the Republic of Austria. It administers the Austrian government's real estate portfolio in accordance with market principles. BIG's principal activities include planning and construction, administration, facility services, CAD & premises management, as well as contracting.